6.28.2014

Nurse Cake

I know it's been a while since I have posted and I totally neglected this little blog. It has been a tough week and for some personal reason I have taken a break but anyway, I wanted to share this nurse cake I made last month. I made for a lady who graduated the nursing school.





I'm going through a difficult times and I'm not ready to talk about it here so I apologize for my absence. Well, anyway, I will more of my latest creations in the next few days. Thank you for visiting and hope you have a wonderful weekend.





7 comments:

  1. Sending you so many good thoughts!! I love the cake, but I am not surprised, I love all of the cakes you show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cake is absolutely stunning! You always amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable cake. You did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne,
    whatever you're going through i want you to know that i am praying for you to get through it..hugs♥
    ps:that cake is really beautiful, no kidding about the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented I love this cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne,

    Take care of your pregnancy. I know you will. Sana okay ka lang dyan. You're in my prayers Ate.

    I just thought of you so I thought it would be nice to drop by and say hi. Btw, beautiful cake!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments.