5.08.2014

Rose Wedding Cake

I made this simple wedding cake two weeks ago for my husband's cousin's wedding. This is a buttercream rose cake and those pink roses were fondant. I had to redo the roses around the cake because the buttercream was so soft that it didn't hold it's shape.I think I put too much milk on the buttercream that's why the consistency wasn't perfect. I made second batch of buttercream, scrape off the roses and redid it again. It's a lot of work but you learn from your mistakes. Baking and decorating is a learning process, takes a lot of practice until you get right one :)




Hope you are having a good day!





1 comment:

  1. Your picture doesn't begin to show how beautiful this cake really was! This was my favorite of all yor wedding cakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments.