4.14.2014

Baby Bump at 9 weeks

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I've been missing in action. This pregnancy is just not easy. On my first pregnancy, I was also sick. When I hit the six weeks mark, I got so sick. I've been nauseous everyday! Ugh! It's been so hard specially that I have a toddler to take care of. When I had my first doctor's appointment, my doctor prescribed me a medicine for nausea, it helps a little bit but it makes me so sleepy. Lol! I can't wait til for this first trimester to be over.

Well, today I'm nine weeks. I think it's not a baby bump yet that you see, I think I'm just bloated but I took this photo before I eat. Lol! Some of my friends that had two or more children told me that you usually show early if it's a second pregnancy. Well we will see. My bump didn't showed up til 20 weeks on my first. 



How far along? 
9 weeks

Size of the baby:
Green Olive

Total weight gain? 
I have no idea.

Gender:
Not yet.

Maternity Clothes? 
Not yet. I'm still wearing my regular clothes.

Stretch Marks? 
I didn't get any on my first pregnancy and I'm hoping not to get it again.

Sleep? 
Umm...what is that? Lol! I always wake up like 3-4 times just to go in the bathroom. 

Movement? 
Not yet.

Food Cravings? 
Pickles!!!

Labor Signs?
Not yet.

Anything that make you sick? 
Any fried foods, it gives me heartburn. I still eat a little bit though but I eat small portion.

Morning sickness? 
Yes!!! Everyday!

Belly Button In or Out? 
Still in.

Best moment this week:
I always tell Miss A that she's going to be a big sister and she just look at me and showed me her big smile.
 I know she didn't understand it yet but I'm sure she's going to be a great sister.

Looking forward to? 
Find out the gender








6 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to finding out the gender too! Doesn't matter one bit but will be interesting. Mostly right now I wish you were feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do not look pregnant at all anne♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratualations, I didn't even know you were pregnant!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Anne! wonderful news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun that you crave pickles! ha! That's classic. :) I bet your daughter will be a great big sister, and you look adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and hope you get feeling better! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments.