3.31.2014

Red and Aqua Wedding Cake

Last week I made this wedding cake, the theme was the color aqua and red.The bride wanted a simple cake with roses and scroll design. I usually make a sketch of the cake and send it to the client for their approval or sometime the client sends me a picture of the cake that they want. I like to create a design of my own but if the client shows me the photo, I always tell them that I will not copy the exact cake but I will make sure that it is inspired by the photo and I'll add my own touch and design.




Everything on this cake is edible. I did the flowers and are made of gumpaste.  





2 comments:

  1. Your work is AMAZING! I'm proud to call you my daughter-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on G+ and had to come take a look. It's gorgeous!! Adding it to my cake board. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments.