2.13.2014

Valentine's Day Sweet Treats

Long time no post. I'm sorry for being MIA. It has been crazy busy. After our vacation, I decided to start potty training my daughter and I have made a few cookies and cupcake orders for Valentine's Day plus I'm also busy making new designs for my Etsy shop. I wish I'm still on vacation. Lol! Anyway, I would like to share few of the Valentine's Day treats that I made this week.



{cookies}


{rose cake pops}
{this was my first attempt to make the rose cake pops}


{cupcakes}


Tomorrow is not just a Valentine's Day for me, it's also a special day as me and hubby are celebrating our 4th year wedding anniversary. No plans for tomorrow because he is working but he will take me to a dinner date on Sunday {sweet!!!}. 





5 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Anniversary to some of the sweetest people I know! Love love that rose cake pop! That is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that rose cake pops doesn't look like it was made by a first-timer Anne, you are gifted with creating beautiful things like this♥
    happy anniversary to you both! huggies♥
    rea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! You are a pastry artist!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all of your Valentine treats!! You've got talent!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments.