2.01.2014

Our Vacation in the Philippines

Hello friends! I'm back! We are back from our vacation.We had fun. My parents were so happy to see their only granddaughter. The almost 24 hours travel are all worth it. Well, it was quite an experience traveling that long with a toddler that doesn't want to stay in one place. All I can say is, I was so tired! Lol! I will share my travel experience in another post soon but for now let me share to you all some of our vacation photos. 



Oh my! How I miss this place! We went to this beach and it was amazing. We don't have this in Southwest Kansas. Lol! I miss home already :(


Miss A enjoyed playing in the sand. It wasn't too hot when we were there and I put sunblock on her so she wouldn't get sunburn and look like a lobster. She stayed there for a long time and when it was time to go back at our hotel, she didn't want to go and threw a fit. 


This little girl had so much fun. Lol! She liked that half of her body was buried under the sand. My sister did this and she loved it.


What a beautiful view behind us. LOVE!


This is my family. Well, this is just a few of my family. I have a big family back home!  My Dad didn't make it to the beach because he needs to work that day. 


Sister, Brother, Cousins, Auntie and that weird looking little boy is my nephew. He thought it was funny to do that pose, he is eight years old.


Look at my daughter, she was so happy! That is my cousin and she likes him. She picked up some sand and threw at him and she laughed, she thought it was funny.


Here are Miss A's grandparents (my parents) on her second birthday celebration. She had her birthday party at my parents house.


Cousins...


Miss A and her cousin. 


It was so much fun going back home again and see families and friends. I don't know when I will go back again but I'm praying it will not be too long :) Miss A got along with her cousins and family. She loved it there. She loves her "lolo" and "lola" (Filipino language for grandpa and grandma). The day went so fast that I didn't realized it was time to leave. *sad* I'm gonna miss them all.






7 comments:

  1. Looks like you, your husband and little Miss A had a very nice time with your family in the Philippines. I'm sorry you live so far away from them but I'm happy you were able to visit them and had a great time. That's awesome that Miss A was able to celebrate her 2nd birthday with your family too, how fun!

    Hugs,
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures but especially the ones with Grandpa and Grandma with Athena. I hope too, you get to go back before too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics - looks like a wonderful vacation! : ) I especially like seeing pictures of your parents - it must have been such a delight for you to get to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I'm glad you had a great vacation and I can't imagine how hard it is to be so far away but we love having you in SW KS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful time and made lasting memories. Quite an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a beautiful family! I bet you miss them lots, but hopefully you can go back sooner than later. You look as gorgeous as ever, and you got some awesome photos, too. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne, I'm glad your back and you guys look like you had an awesome vacation! I am so jealous ♥
    I know what you're talking about how challenging it is to keep a child stay put on a long trip like that.
    I can still remember when we also went to the Philippines and my son was just a year old and my oh my he would not stay put at all. He thinks he can walk around the plane all the time..lol!

    So glad to know you're back!
    huggies♥
    rea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments.