1.02.2014

I'm on vacation!

After two years, I get to go home! Yay! As some of you know, I was born and raised in the Philippines and all of my family lives there. I am beyond excited that I get to go home and visit them. This will also be the first time that my parents will see their granddaughter and they are excited. I will be traveling with my husband and my toddler. This will be my daughter's first travel by plane. I hope she do good because it's gonna be a long flight. It's a 24 hour flight. Ugh! I hope I survive! Lol!




{I can't wait to step on the white fine sand of this beautiful island}


I will be away for a little while and won't be blogging while on vacation but I will be back by the end of the month. I'll definitely post photos of our vacation when I come back. I'll see you soon my blogging friends :)








11 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting!!! I'm so glad your parents get to meet your little one. Please give us an update on the situation there when you return. Enjoy your much-deserved vacation. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! We'll be praying daily for you to have a safe and healthy vacation. We'll miss you but so glad you can go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Trip Anne. Which part of Phils? If you are in Cebu, please let me know. Maybe we can have a meet up? Have a nice vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a wonderful trip - your post brings back fond memories - wish I could go with you!
    We travelled with my little one when she was a baby & a toddler - don't sweat it - your little one will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun on your trip. I can't imagine how excited you and your family must be. Safe travels :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful and fun for you!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome Anne! I'm so happy you were able to go home and your parents got to meet your little girl! Have a wonderful time and safe travels my friend. :)

    Hugs,
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your trip! I'm scared to take my infant on a plane. Thank you for linking up with Thumping Thursday bloghop before you left. Look forward to you linking up when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds amazing! I hope you have a lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments.