12.15.2013

Warning! Someone is using my name!!!

A few days ago, a friend of mine who also has a blog told me that there is someone who is using my name. I was shocked! When she told me then I googled it and I found out that this someone made a google plus account and uses my real name. That person also commented on my friend's blog using my name. I don't have any enemy or I do not think of anyone that might do that. I also discovered that the account is new and just been made this month. I have already reported it to google plus and I want that account remove as soon as possible before that person can make any damage on my reputation.


So if you receive any comments on your blog under my name and says nasty word or says anything inappropriate, that is NOT ME and please let me know. Thank you.








5 comments:

  1. This is horrible. Glad you informed

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are idiots. I don`t know why they don`t have anything better to do than steal things from others! Someone stole the logo from my blog and used my blog name to create a Facebook page and so every time someone searched for my blog that page would come up. I decided to report it and facebook took the photo down but she is still using my blog`s name. I tried to get protection from the DMCA and I disabled right clicks the other day, any little bit you can do to prevent these people from using your stuff helps.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I hate to hear that. That makes me sad. I am sorry someone targeted you. It is good you reported them. I have had that happen to me on Facebook. Anne, thanks for mingling with us on Mom's Monday Mingle. I shared this...to spread the word. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments.