12.12.2013

{Product Review} Cardstore.com

Last month, I was contacted by Lauren of Cardstore.com if I'm interested in doing a product review of one of their cards. I definitely said yes as I love sending cards specially a customize one. I love sending cards with a personal touch.

I have waited for one month before I do this review because I wanted to order the birthday card for my husband. There are so many templates to choose from at their website. I would like a simple one so I chose the blue birthday dots template. I took a photo of my daughter and that's what I used on the template. Let me tell you, it was so difficult to take a photo of my daughter as she do not want to sit and she like to move around. I took at least 30 shots and most of them was a mess. Lol! I only got at least one or two that are good. 







 What I like about their card is the printing quality. I'm so impressed with the quality of the photo plus the shipping is fast. They have a lot of templates to choose from and instructions to follow when you're making the card was easy. If you like customize cards, you better check out Cardstore.com.



Disclaimer: I was given a free product to review from Cardstore.com and did not receive any compensation from them. All opinions are mine and I'm not affiliated with the company.








Check out this month's featured sponsor


http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

  1. That card is beautiful! Those are the kinds of cards you can keep and put up on the mantle!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments.