12.31.2013

2013 Recap

Oh wow! I can't believe that year 2013 is almost over. Where did 2013 go? Time passed by so fast, isn't it?! 2013 has been really good to me. It was an amazing and wonderful year I would say although there are ups and downs but that's how life is. In today's post, I will share some of the highlights of my 2013.




Last January, my baby girl turned one. We had a big birthday party for her and it was fun. I got so emotional thinking that my baby is baby no more. Where did the time go?  *sigh*


This was also very special year as me and my hubby celebrated our third year wedding anniversary. We got married Valentine's Day. I know it's kinda' cheesy but it's okay, we picked out the date where everyone celebrates the love month. Lol!



Spring time was my favorite season of the year. Miss A enjoyed her first Easter egg hunting. This was her second Easter, the first year she was still so little so we didn't do it.



Summer time was also fun. We did enjoyed the warm weather. Miss A loves the water so we took out her mini inflatable pool and she loved it. I took her to our local swimming pool center in our town but she didn't liked it. She didn't want to go on the water. Well, I guess her inflatable pool is much better. Lol!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleMissAthena


One of the highlights of my 2013 was I opened an Etsy shop for my handmade headbands and hair clips.  I opened it last June. It was a big step as I really don't know if my items will gonna sell. Little did I know, it is doing doing good! It started very slow but guess what, I reached 100 sales before  the end of the year. For some, it's not a lot but for me, it was a huge deal. You know that there's a lot of sellers on Etsy and getting y 100 sales in six months is a big accomplishment. I hope it continues to grow. *fingers crossed*




Last June, I celebrated my 33rd birthday. Eeeek! I feel old. Lol! Nothing special on that day, just spent my day with my family.

It was a very fruitful and busy year. Besides my Etsy shop, I also have a baking business and I counted the cakes that I made. I made 20 cakes this year. Too bad I didn't count the cookies I made but I'm sure it was lots and lots. Lol! Here are few of the cakes and cookies I made on 2013.








There's a lot of things happened this year, good and bad but I'm looking forward for another year. Goodbye 2013. Bring it on 2014, I'm ready! Thank you all for supporting and following my little blog.


Wishing you all a Happy New Year! 






7 comments:

  1. So many great things to celebrate! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is adorable, that first photo is precious! I love your designs they are amazing. I did a reflection post as well but mine is less pastry and more travel lol. I love reading these summary posts to see what everyone was doing and all the hobbies out there.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    Happy New Year, all the best to you and your family in 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great recap for 2013. And what awesome cakes and cookies! You can give the Cake Boss a run for his money.

    Happy New Year and may 2014 be even better than 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year has been a good year that is for sure. The good has outweighed the bad by a lot. I'm looking forward to another good year and enjoying this blog and sweet little Miss A. She is the light of my life. Love all my family tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS on 100 sales in your Etsy shop! That is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your 2013 is definitely was a lot to celebrate on anne!!
    cheers to 2014 and more exciting things to come!!

    huggies♥
    rea

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful year Anne! I love all of your photos. All of your cakes are so beautiful. My favorites was the LOVE cake and the peacock feather one. I love peacocks. 3 years of marriage....a wonderful milestone and I don't think Valentines as a anniversary is cheesy at all, it is the most romantic day of the year. The day of love. The year did pass way too fast. I just know you are enjoying your trip home. I can not wait to see all of your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for the sweet comments.